placesofamerica.com

Hotels > Idaho > Pocatello Metro > Portneuf Inn

      
  

Portneuf Inn, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

  Mount Moh is a peak you can catch a glimpse of from Portneuf Inn; there's whitewater on Portneuf River for all you adrenaline junkies. If by chance the kids are too restless simply bring them to Arcade Family Fun and let them play some enjoyable video games. Fish Creek is a good location to explore, and a pleasant site close by is Henderson Canyon. Near Portneuf Inn you find a golf course called Lava's
    Thunder Canyon Golf & Country Club. If you're dropping by Portneuf Inn from Lava Hot Springs, you won't be the only one; a nice location to camp here at Portneuf Inn is Aura Soma Lava RV Park. What a
location this is for outdoors people. Pebble Creek is a good ski resort, everyone loves it. 47% of the ski slopes are easy and suitable for young ones and novices. The rest of the 1,100 acres of ski terrain, 53%, consists of red and black ski slopes. Pebble Creek close by is a good ski resort; it gets 21 feet of beautiful snow every year; it has 54 ski slopes, 3 lifts, and a good 2,911-foot elevation difference. 


User input for Portneuf Inn, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
140 E 1 Alley N
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho 83246


These are some hotels near Portneuf Inn, Lava Hot Springs that can be booked online.

Riverside Hot Springs Inn, Lava Hot Springs
CLICK_ABOVE
.2 miles away
TownePlace Suites Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
31 miles away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites POCATELLO, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
31.3 miles away
Hampton Inn - Suites Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
31.4 miles away
Shoshone-Bannock Hotel, Fort Hall
CLICK_ABOVE
31.7 miles away
Rodeway Inn University, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
31.9 miles away
Red Lion Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.3 miles away
Super 8 Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.4 miles away
Ameritel Inn Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.4 miles away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.4 miles away
Comfort Inn Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.5 miles away
BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.5 miles away
Clarion Inn Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
32.5 miles away
Ramada Pocatello, Pocatello
CLICK_ABOVE
34.9 miles away
BEST WESTERN Blackfoot Inn, Blackfoot
CLICK_ABOVE
38 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Portneuf Inn.
 Ski Areas Near Portneuf Inn:
Pebble Creek, Idaho, 14 miles away
      2911 foot drop, 3 lifts, 54 runs
Beaver Mountain, Utah, 46 miles away
      1600 foot drop, 5 lifts, 30 runs
Kelly Canyon, Idaho, 58 miles away
      1000 foot drop, 5 lifts, 26 runs
Powder Mountain, Utah, 65 miles away
      2527 foot drop, 7 lifts, 124 runs
Wolf Mountain, Utah, 67 miles away
      1000 foot drop, 2 lifts, 16 runs
Snowbasin, Utah, 72 miles away
      2959 foot drop, 12 lifts, 113 runs
Grand Targhee, Wyoming, 94 miles away
      2212 foot drop, 5 lifts, 74 runs
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, 96 miles away
      4139 foot drop, 11 lifts, 116 runs
Snow King, Wyoming, 97 miles away
      1571 foot drop, 5 lifts, 16 runs
 Whitewater Near Portneuf Inn:
Portneuf River, Bannock/ Caribou County, 0 miles away
      Class I-V - 6.1 miles long (Lava Hot Springs to PVC diversion)
Portneuf River, Bannock County, 8 miles away
      Class I-V - 14.3 miles long (Diversion to Marsh Creek)
Bear River, Franklin County, 15 miles away
      Class I-II - 7 miles long (Grace Power Plant to ID-34)
Bear River, Caribou/ Bear Lake County, 20 miles away
      Class III-V - 6 miles long (Grace Dam Bridge to Grace Power Plant)
Blackfoot River, Bingham County, 24 miles away
      Class II - 12 miles long (Cutthroat Trout Campground to Trail Creek Bridge)
 Golf Courses Near Portneuf Inn:
Lava's Thunder Canyon Golf & Country Club, Lava Hot Springs, 1 miles away
Central Links Golf Course & RV Park, Grace, 17 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Portneuf Inn:
Aura Soma Lava RV Park, Lava Hot Springs, 0 miles away
Lava Hot Springs KOA, Lava Hot Springs, 0 miles away
Lava Spa Motel, Lava Hot Springs, 0 miles away
River's Edge, Lava Hot Springs, 1 miles away
Portenuf River Access, Lava Hot Springs, 1 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions