placesofamerica.com

Hotels > Minnesota > Faribault-Northfield Micro > Super 8 Motel

      
  

Super 8 Motel, Northfield, Minnesota

  Famous for its tranquil ambiance, Super 8 Motel is frequented by travelers from far and wide. A great place to bowl in close proximity to Super 8 Motel is Jesse James Lanes. While you're here at Super 8 Motel you will meet lots of people from nearby Northfield; there are other sites here than Super 8 Motel, for example Union Lake. An interesting thing to check out next to Super 8 Motel is Cannon River
    Dam. Playing golf is lots of fun at Northfield Golf Club, and a quick journey to Heath Creek is beyond doubt a good idea. When you're here at Super 8 Motel it's always fun to stop by Nerstrand Big Woods
State Park. Buck Hill is a good ski resort, everyone enjoys it. 68% of the ski slopes are blue and green and well suited for young ones and learners. The rest of the 45 acres of terrain, 32%, consists of red and black ski slopes. The 13 ski slopes that cover the nearby ski resort Buck Hill are lots of fun; these ski slopes get an average of 5 feet of ice cold snow every season. Buck Hill has a good 309-foot height difference, and has 11 ski lifts. 


User input for Super 8 Motel, Northfield, Minnesota:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
1420 Riverview Dr
Northfield, Minnesota 55057


These are some hotels near Super 8 Motel, Northfield that can be booked online.

Americas Best Value Inn And Suites Northfield, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
0 miles away
AmericInn Northfield, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
.6 miles away
Country Inn By Carlson, Northfield, MN, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
1.6 miles away
Archer House, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
1.9 miles away
Days Inn Faribault, Faribault
CLICK_ABOVE
9.9 miles away
Americas Best Value Inn Faribault, Faribault
CLICK_ABOVE
9.9 miles away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites MINNEAPOLIS - LAKEVILLE, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
12.8 miles away
Quality Inn Lakeville, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
14.4 miles away
AmericInn Apple Valley, Apple Valley
CLICK_ABOVE
14.6 miles away
Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeville, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
14.7 miles away
Comfort Inn Owatonna, Owatonna
CLICK_ABOVE
15.8 miles away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites OWATONNA, Owatonna
CLICK_ABOVE
15.8 miles away
AmericInn Burnsville, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.3 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.4 miles away
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.4 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Super 8 Motel.
 Ski Areas Near Super 8 Motel:
Buck Hill, Minnesota, 16 miles away
      309 foot drop, 11 lifts, 13 runs
Hyland, Minnesota, 23 miles away
      175 foot drop, 6 lifts, 14 runs
Welch Village, Minnesota, 32 miles away
      360 foot drop, 10 lifts, 60 runs
Afton Alps, Minnesota, 34 miles away
      350 foot drop, 18 lifts, 41 runs
Trollhaugen, Wisconsin, 60 miles away
      260 foot drop, 9 lifts, 22 runs
Wild Mountain, Minnesota, 60 miles away
      300 foot drop, 8 lifts, 25 runs
Mount Kato, Minnesota, 61 miles away
      240 foot drop, 8 lifts, 19 runs
Powder Ridge, Minnesota, 89 miles away
      290 foot drop, 7 lifts, 15 runs
 Whitewater Near Super 8 Motel:
Whitewater Outfitter - Edina Travel Leaders, Hennepin County, 25 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Vermilion River, Dakota County, 27 miles away
      Class II-III+ - 0.5 miles long (Falls to Old Mill in Hastings)
 Public Lands Near Super 8 Motel:
Mississippi National River & Recreation Area, St. Paul - MN, 27 miles away
Saint Croix National Scenic River, Saint Croix Falls - WI, 61 miles away
Nerstrand Big Woods State Park, Minnesota, 6 miles away
Rice Lake State Park, Minnesota, 18 miles away
Sakatah Lake State Park, Minnesota, 26 miles away
Afton State Park, Minnesota, 34 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Super 8 Motel:
Northfield Golf Club, Northfield, 3 miles away
Willinger's Golf Club, Northfield, 10 miles away
Faribault Golf & Country Club, Faribault, 10 miles away
Willow Run Golf Course, Sioux Falls, 10 miles away
Straight River Golf Course, Faribault, 10 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Super 8 Motel:
Cannon River Wilderness Area Site 3, Dundas, 4 miles away
Cannon River Wilderness Area Site 2, Dundas, 4 miles away
Cannon River Wilderness Area Site 1, Dundas, 5 miles away
Nerstrand-Big Woods State Park, Nerstrand, 7 miles away
Dakota County Fairground, Farmington, 10 miles away
 Lakes Near Super 8 Motel:
Union Lake, Rice , 9 miles away
Holland Lake, Dakota , 17 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions