placesofamerica.com

Hotels > New Mexico > Taos Micro > Moore Rest Inn

      
  

Moore Rest Inn, Eagle Nest, New Mexico

  As the weather is great it's a nice idea to set out and look at all the perfect activities around Moore Rest Inn. Angel Nest Retreat is a great local campground, and don't leave without going to Cimarron Canyon State Park. If you love the outdoors you'll love it here in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Angel Fire is a very popular ski area close at hand, and a tremendous way to spend a wintertime day is
    to rent a snow mobile from Angel Fire Excursions. Go for a hike on the Lost Lake Trail, and golf can be played at Angel Fire Resort Golf Course. Moreno Creek is one of the streams close by that might
be worth visiting; the good folks of Eagle Nest like to hang out close by. If you fancy the outdoors, you'll have a thing about Moore Rest Inn. Angel Fire is a great ski mountain, everyone loves it. 76% of the trails are easy and suitable for children and novices. The rest of the 560 acres of ski terrain, 24%, consists of challenging trails. Angel Fire, the close by ski mountain has 7 different ski lifts and has 18 feet of beautiful snow per winter on its 74 trails. 


User input for Moore Rest Inn, Eagle Nest, New Mexico:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
715 E Therma Dr
Eagle Nest, New Mexico 87718


These are some hotels near Moore Rest Inn, Eagle Nest that can be booked online.

Econo Lodge Eagle Nest, Eagle Nest
CLICK_ABOVE
1.7 miles away
Resort Properties Of Angel Fire, Angel Fire
CLICK_ABOVE
8.3 miles away
Rio Hondo Condominiums, Taos Ski Valley
CLICK_ABOVE
12.7 miles away
BEST WESTERN Rivers Edge, Red River
CLICK_ABOVE
13.1 miles away
Columbine Inn And Conference Center, Taos Ski Valley
CLICK_ABOVE
14 miles away
Palacio De Marquesa, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
19.9 miles away
Mabel Dodge Luhan House, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.3 miles away
Touchstone Inn, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.4 miles away
El Monte Sagrado Living Resort And Spa, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.5 miles away
Dreamcatcher B&B, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.6 miles away
The Historic Taos Inn, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.6 miles away
Taos Country Inn, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.7 miles away
American Artists Gallery House B And B, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.7 miles away
Hotel La Fonda De Taos, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.8 miles away
Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
21.9 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Moore Rest Inn.
 Ski Areas Near Moore Rest Inn:
Angel Fire, New Mexico, 8 miles away
      2077 foot drop, 7 lifts, 74 runs
Taos, New Mexico, 12 miles away
      2612 foot drop, 13 lifts, 110 runs
Red River, New Mexico, 13 miles away
      1600 foot drop, 7 lifts, 58 runs
Sipapu, New Mexico, 28 miles away
      1055 foot drop, 4 lifts, 31 runs
Ski Santa Fe, New Mexico, 55 miles away
      1725 foot drop, 7 lifts, 69 runs
Pajarito Mountain, New Mexico, 85 miles away
      1410 foot drop, 7 lifts, 37 runs
 Whitewater Near Moore Rest Inn:
Cimarron River, Colfax County, 16 miles away
      Class III-IV - 25 miles long (Eagle Nest to Cimarron)
Whitewater Outfitter - Big River Raft Trips, Taos County, 22 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Whitewater Outfitter - Far FLUNG Adventures, Taos County, 23 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Whitewater Outfitter - Los Rios River Runners, Taos County, 25 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
Red River, -blank- County, 27 miles away
      Class IV+ - 14 miles long (Highway 515 to Dunn Bridge)
 Public Lands Near Moore Rest Inn:
Fort Union National Monument, Watrous - NM, 35 miles away
Santa Fe National Historic Trail, Santa Fe - NM, 64 miles away
Great Sand Dunes National Monument, Mosca - CO, 68 miles away
Cimarron Canyon State Park, New Mexico, 5 miles away
Coyote Creek State Park, New Mexico, 20 miles away
Morphy Lake State Park, New Mexico, 32 miles away
 Trails Near Moore Rest Inn:
Lost Lake Trail, Taos , 8 miles away
Burnt Ridge Trail, Taos , 10 miles away
Twining Blue Lake Trail, Taos , 10 miles away
Kit Carson Trail, Taos , 12 miles away
Number 3 Lift Trail, Taos , 12 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Moore Rest Inn:
Angel Fire Resort Golf Course, Angel Fire, 8 miles away
Angel Fire Country Club, Angel Fire, 9 miles away
Valle Escondido Golf Course, Taos, 12 miles away
Red Eagle Golf Course, Red River, 13 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Moore Rest Inn:
Angel Nest Retreat, Eagle Nest, 0 miles away
Eagle Nest Lake State Park, Eagle Nest, 1 miles away
Golden Eagle RV Park, Eagle Nest, 1 miles away
Weathers RV Park, Eagle Nest, 2 miles away
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Tolby, Eagle Nest, 4 miles away
 Lakes Near Moore Rest Inn:
Baldy Blue Lake, Taos , 18 miles away
Latir Lakes, Taos , 19 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions