placesofamerica.com

Hotels > New Mexico > Taos Micro > Pine Ridge

      
  

Pine Ridge, Ute Park, New Mexico

  Pine Ridge offers you a great spot in Ute Park, New Mexico, where you’re certain to come across fun and relaxation in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Getting to Ute Creek from Pine Ridge is trouble-free, and why not camp at Cathedral Rock Campground if you're here at Pine Ridge. Just can't get enough of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Whitewater paddling is not for everybody but if it's for you then we
    recommend Cimarron River. Nearby Cimarron Canyon is a great spot to go if you're at Pine Ridge, and the scenery at Ute Creek Reservoir Dam is delightful. Everybody loves Cimarron Canyon State Park; you'll
meet a lot of people from Cimarron here. Angel Fire is a great ski resort, everybody likes it. 76% of the slopes are easy and suited for children and learners. The rest of the 560 acres of skiable land, 24%, consists of red and black slopes. 18 feet of good snow fall every winter on the 74 slopes of Angel Fire. This close by ski resort has an elevation difference of 2,077 feet and has 7 great ski lifts. 


User input for Pine Ridge, Ute Park, New Mexico:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
Highway 64
Ute Park, New Mexico 87749


These are some hotels near Pine Ridge, Ute Park that can be booked online.

Econo Lodge Eagle Nest, Eagle Nest
CLICK_ABOVE
10.8 miles away
Casa Del Gavilan Historic Inn, Cimarron
CLICK_ABOVE
13.1 miles away
Resort Properties Of Angel Fire, Angel Fire
CLICK_ABOVE
15.5 miles away
BEST WESTERN Rivers Edge, Red River
CLICK_ABOVE
22.9 miles away
Rio Hondo Condominiums, Taos Ski Valley
CLICK_ABOVE
24.6 miles away
Columbine Inn And Conference Center, Taos Ski Valley
CLICK_ABOVE
26 miles away
Palacio De Marquesa, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
31.8 miles away
Mabel Dodge Luhan House, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.4 miles away
Touchstone Inn, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.5 miles away
El Monte Sagrado Living Resort And Spa, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.6 miles away
Dreamcatcher B&B, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.8 miles away
The Historic Taos Inn, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.8 miles away
Taos Country Inn, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.8 miles away
American Artists Gallery House B And B, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.8 miles away
Hotel La Fonda De Taos, Taos
CLICK_ABOVE
33.9 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Pine Ridge.
 Ski Areas Near Pine Ridge:
Angel Fire, New Mexico, 15 miles away
      2077 foot drop, 7 lifts, 74 runs
Red River, New Mexico, 23 miles away
      1600 foot drop, 7 lifts, 58 runs
Taos, New Mexico, 24 miles away
      2612 foot drop, 13 lifts, 110 runs
Sipapu, New Mexico, 38 miles away
      1055 foot drop, 4 lifts, 31 runs
Ski Santa Fe, New Mexico, 64 miles away
      1725 foot drop, 7 lifts, 69 runs
Pajarito Mountain, New Mexico, 97 miles away
      1410 foot drop, 7 lifts, 37 runs
 Whitewater Near Pine Ridge:
Cimarron River, Colfax County, 4 miles away
      Class III-IV - 25 miles long (Eagle Nest to Cimarron)
 Public Lands Near Pine Ridge:
Fort Union National Monument, Watrous - NM, 31 miles away
Cimarron Canyon State Park, New Mexico, 7 miles away
Coyote Creek State Park, New Mexico, 23 miles away
Morphy Lake State Park, New Mexico, 38 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Pine Ridge:
Angel Fire Resort Golf Course, Angel Fire, 16 miles away
Angel Fire Country Club, Angel Fire, 17 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Pine Ridge:
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Maverick/:Ponderosa, Ute Park, 3 miles away
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Blackjack, Ute Park, 5 miles away
Cathedral Rock Campground, Colfax County, 6 miles away
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Tolby, Eagle Nest, 9 miles away
Weathers RV Park, Eagle Nest, 11 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions