placesofamerica.com

Hotels > New York > Batavia Micro > Diamond Motel

      
  

Diamond Motel, Alden, New York

  Celebrated for calmness, Diamond Motel is a fine pick for your next journey. In case you donít have a problem getting soaked, you can always go whitewater paddling on Murder Creek. Getting to Durkee Creek from Diamond Motel is simple. There's so much to do here at Diamond Motel that you need to camp here for a while, Darien Lakes State Park is a fine spot for that. While you're here at Diamond Motel
    you can play some golf at Kis-N-Greens Golf Course; in the neighborhood Darien Lake Theme Park is cool for young and old. At Diamond Motel you always meet someone from Alden. Take the kids on several
amusing rides at close by Darien Lake Theme Park Resort. Kissing Bridge is a glorious ski area, everybody loves it. 70% of the slopes are blue and green and suited for young ones and beginners. The rest of the 700 acres of skiing area, 30%, consists of red and black slopes. The nearby ski area Kissing Bridge gets 16 feet of snow per year. Kissing Bridge has 9 ski lifts that serve its 37 slopes; the drop from top to bottom is 600 feet. 


User input for Diamond Motel, Alden, New York:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
13904 Broadway St
Alden, New York 14004
phone number


These are some hotels near Diamond Motel, Alden that can be booked online.

Indian Trail Motel, Wisconsin Dells
CLICK_ABOVE
3.8 miles away
Econo Lodge Darien Lakes, Corfu
CLICK_ABOVE
6.8 miles away
Asa Ransom House, Clarence
CLICK_ABOVE
9.3 miles away
Hampton Inn East Aurora, Buffalo
CLICK_ABOVE
11.8 miles away
Roycroft Inn, East Aurora
CLICK_ABOVE
12.3 miles away
Americas Best Value Inn, Clarence
CLICK_ABOVE
12.4 miles away
Americas Best Value Inn And Suites, Clarence
CLICK_ABOVE
12.4 miles away
Red Roof Inn Buffalo-Niagara Airport, Bowmansville
CLICK_ABOVE
15.5 miles away
Rodeway Inn Williamsville, Williamsville
CLICK_ABOVE
15.7 miles away
The Delavan Hotel, Buffalo
CLICK_ABOVE
15.8 miles away
Econo Lodge Williamsville, Williamsville
CLICK_ABOVE
15.8 miles away
Salvatores Grand Hotel, Williamsville
CLICK_ABOVE
15.8 miles away
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport, Lancaster
CLICK_ABOVE
15.8 miles away
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport, Williamsville
CLICK_ABOVE
15.9 miles away
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, Williamsville
CLICK_ABOVE
15.9 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Diamond Motel.
 Ski Areas Near Diamond Motel:
Kissing Bridge, New York, 20 miles away
      600 foot drop, 9 lifts, 37 runs
Holiday Valley, New York, 35 miles away
      750 foot drop, 12 lifts, 52 runs
Holimont, New York, 35 miles away
      700 foot drop, 8 lifts, 50 runs
Swain, New York, 48 miles away
      650 foot drop, 6 lifts, 30 runs
Cockaigne, New York, 58 miles away
      430 foot drop, 4 lifts, 15 runs
Ski Denton, Pennsylvania, 72 miles away
      650 foot drop, 5 lifts, 22 runs
Bristol Mountain, New York, 74 miles away
      1200 foot drop, 6 lifts, 32 runs
Peek N Peak, New York, 97 miles away
      400 foot drop, 10 lifts, 27 runs
 Marinas Near Diamond Motel:
Stinger's Marina, Elma, 14 miles away
 Whitewater Near Diamond Motel:
Murder Creek, Erie County, 6 miles away
      Class II(V+) - 3 miles long (Akron)
Oak Orchard Creek, Orleans County, 17 miles away
      Class -blank- - 19 miles long (Medina to Lake Ontario)
Cazenovia Creek - West Branch, Erie County, 18 miles away
      Class II-III - 8 miles long (Aurora to West Seneca)
Cazenovia Creek - W.Branch, Erie County, 19 miles away
      Class II-V - 15 miles long (Glenwood to Lackawanna)
Whitewater Outfitter - Adventure Calls, Genesee County, 28 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
 Public Lands Near Diamond Motel:
Golden Hill State Park, New York, 24 miles away
Woodlawn Beach State Park, New York, 27 miles away
Lakeside Beach State Park, New York, 29 miles away
Silver Lake State Park, New York, 31 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Diamond Motel:
Kis-N-Greens Golf Course, Alden, 1 miles away
Chestnut Hill Country Club, Darien Center, 5 miles away
Ironwood Golf Course, Cowlesville, 6 miles away
Links At Ivy Ridge, Akron, 6 miles away
Arrow Head Golf Club, Akron, 7 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Diamond Motel:
Darien Lakes State Park, Darien Center, 3 miles away
Sleepy Hollow Lake, Akron, 3 miles away
Skyline Resort, Darien Center, 6 miles away
Six Flags Darien Lake, Darien Center, 6 miles away
Leisurewood Campgrounds, Akron, 6 miles away
 Lakes Near Diamond Motel:
Java Lake, Wyoming , 16 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions