Hotels > New York > Amsterdam Micro > Lake View House


Lake View House, Summit, New York

  Lake View House is positioned in the Catskill Mountains. There's whitewater on West Kill River for all you adrenaline kick people, and Mine Kill State Park is a great site. Not enough hours in a day to enjoy the Catskill Mountains. Here at Lake View House you'll in all probability meet some people from Summit; a good place to bowl near Lake View House is Cobleskill Bowling Center. Take a side spree
    to Wharton Hollow Creek, and Nickerson Park Campground is a great campground nearby. Wharton Hollow is a tremendous place to look at; if you're here and you like golf, you can go to Stamford Golf Club.
Just can't get enough of Lake View House. Lake View House is not the only location close by, Cobleskill Reservoir is a close by lake. Ski Plattekill is a great ski area, everybody likes it. 60% of the trails are green and blue and well suited for little ones and beginners. The rest of the 150 acres of skiable land, 40%, consists of advanced and expert trails. Ski Plattekill close by is a great ski  
    area with a great 1,100-foot drop served by 3 great ski lifts; it has 35 trails and has 16 feet of beautiful snow yearly.

User input for Lake View House, Summit, New York:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel


141 Sawyer Hollow Rd # 1
Summit, New York 12175

These are some hotels near Lake View House, Summit that can be booked online.

Red Carpet Inn Richmondville, Richmondville
5.5 miles away
The Catskills B And B, Stamford
8.3 miles away
The Colonial BampB At Stamford NY, Stamford
8.3 miles away
The Inn At Cobleskill, Cobleskill
8.8 miles away
Super 8 Cobleskill NY, Cobleskill
9.1 miles away
Quality Inn & Suites Schoharie, Schoharie
17.7 miles away
Winwood Inn, Windham
23.5 miles away
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Johnstown, Johnstown
27.3 miles away
Super 8 Johnstown/Gloversville, Johnstown
27.6 miles away
27.7 miles away
Lake View Motel, Cooperstown
27.8 miles away
The Willow Tree Inn, Cooperstown
28 miles away
Landmark Inn, Cooperstown
28 miles away
The Otesaga Hotel, Cooperstown
28.1 miles away
The White House Inn, Cooperstown
28.3 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

These outdoors activities are available near Lake View House.
 Ski Areas Near Lake View House:
Ski Plattekill, New York, 15 miles away
      1100 foot drop, 3 lifts, 35 runs
Belleayre, New York, 20 miles away
      1404 foot drop, 8 lifts, 47 runs
Windham Mountain, New York, 23 miles away
      1600 foot drop, 10 lifts, 46 runs
Hunter Mountain, New York, 28 miles away
      1600 foot drop, 11 lifts, 55 runs
Holiday Mountain, New York, 46 miles away
      400 foot drop, 5 lifts, 15 runs
McCauley Mountain, New York, 66 miles away
      633 foot drop, 5 lifts, 22 runs
Mt. Peter, New York, 68 miles away
      400 foot drop, 3 lifts, 11 runs
West Mountain, New York, 68 miles away
      1010 foot drop, 5 lifts, 22 runs
Mountain Creek, New Jersey, 68 miles away
      1040 foot drop, 12 lifts, 46 runs
Gore Mountain, New York, 69 miles away
      2300 foot drop, 12 lifts, 88 runs
 Whitewater Near Lake View House:
West Kill River, Schoharie County, 2 miles away
      Class II-V+ - 4.3 miles long (Betty Brock junction to Route 30 b)
Cobleskill Creek, Schoharie County, 6 miles away
      Class I-III - 13 miles long (Warnerville to Sidney Corners)
Bear Kill River, Delaware County, 9 miles away
      Class II-IV - 3.3 miles long (Route 30 bridge to Intake Road bridge)
Schoharie Creek, Schoharie County, 9 miles away
      Class II-III - 3.5 miles long (Gilboa to Minekill)
West Creek, Schoharie County, 9 miles away
      Class I-III - 5 miles long (Bridge Close to Hyndsville to Route 7)
 Public Lands Near Lake View House:
Upper Delaware Scenic & Recreational River, Beach Lake - PA, 62 miles away
Mine Kill State Park, New York, 7 miles away
Max V. Shaul State Park, New York, 9 miles away
Glimmerglass State Park, New York, 27 miles away
John Boyd Thacher State Park, New York, 37 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Lake View House:
Stamford Golf Club, Stamford, 7 miles away
Cobleskill Golf & Country Club, Cobleskill, 9 miles away
Springbrook, Worcester, 15 miles away
Canojoharie Country Club, Canajoharie, 18 miles away
Hanah Mountain Resort and Country Club, Margaretville, 19 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Lake View House:
Nickerson Park Campground, Gilboa, 7 miles away
Max V Shaul State Park, Fultonham, 9 miles away
Country Roads Campground, Gilboa, 9 miles away
Country Roads Campgrounds, Gilboa, 10 miles away
Max V. Shaul, Fultonham, 11 miles away
 Lakes Near Lake View House:
Cobleskill Reservoir, Schoharie , 9 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions