placesofamerica.com

Hotels > Pennsylvania > Lock Haven Micro > J T's Motel

      
  

J T's Motel, Galeton, Pennsylvania

  Looking for a tranquil retreat? A break at J T's Motel is certain to make your day. At J T's Motel you always meet someone from Galeton, and nearby you find magnificent spots like Deer Lick Hollow. There's so much to do here at J T's Motel that you need to camp here for a while, Ox Yoke Inn is a delightful site for that. There's always Galeton Dam to have a look at next to J T's Motel. Visit West Branch
    Pine Creek since you're here at J T's Motel, and hiking is a popular thing to do around J T's Motel; Clark Farm Trail is a good local trail. 8 feet of snow fall every year on the 22 ski slopes of Ski
Denton. This close by ski area has a height difference of 650 feet and has 5 good ski lifts. Ski Denton is a wonderful ski area, everyone loves it. 68% of the ski slopes are green and blue and suitable for little ones and novices. The rest of the 200 acres of skiing land, 32%, consists of tough ski slopes. The T418 Short Run to Pennsylvania Route 144 sector is a wonderful 8.8-mile-from-beginning-to-end type III sweep of whitewater on Cross Fork. 


User input for J T's Motel, Galeton, Pennsylvania:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
Route 6
Galeton, Pennsylvania 16922
phone number


These are some hotels near J T's Motel, Galeton that can be booked online.

Best Inn, Wellsville
CLICK_ABOVE
27.6 miles away
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Wellsville, Wellsville
CLICK_ABOVE
28.4 miles away
Best Western Maple City Inn, Hornell
CLICK_ABOVE
30.3 miles away
Econo Lodge Hornell, Hornell
CLICK_ABOVE
32.4 miles away
Days Inn Hornell NY, Hornell
CLICK_ABOVE
32.6 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven, Lock Haven
CLICK_ABOVE
33.6 miles away
Best Western Lock Haven, Lock Haven
CLICK_ABOVE
33.9 miles away
Hampton Inn - Suites Lamar, Mill Hall
CLICK_ABOVE
37.2 miles away
Quality Inn Mill Hall, Mill Hall
CLICK_ABOVE
37.2 miles away
Super 8 Bath Hammondsport Area, Bath
CLICK_ABOVE
37.8 miles away
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Bath, Bath
CLICK_ABOVE
37.9 miles away
Days Inn Bath Hammondsport, Bath
CLICK_ABOVE
37.9 miles away
Hampton Inn And Suites Mansfield, Mansfield
CLICK_ABOVE
38.7 miles away
Hampton Inn - Suites Mansfield PA, Mansfield
CLICK_ABOVE
38.7 miles away
Comfort Inn Mansfield, Mansfield
CLICK_ABOVE
38.9 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near J T's Motel.
 Ski Areas Near J T's Motel:
Ski Denton, Pennsylvania, 13 miles away
      650 foot drop, 5 lifts, 22 runs
Ski Sawmill, Pennsylvania, 27 miles away
      515 foot drop, 4 lifts, 13 runs
Swain, New York, 41 miles away
      650 foot drop, 6 lifts, 30 runs
Tussey Mountain, Pennsylvania, 50 miles away
      500 foot drop, 5 lifts, 8 runs
Bristol Mountain, New York, 55 miles away
      1200 foot drop, 6 lifts, 32 runs
Holiday Valley, New York, 76 miles away
      750 foot drop, 12 lifts, 52 runs
Holimont, New York, 77 miles away
      700 foot drop, 8 lifts, 50 runs
Kissing Bridge, New York, 83 miles away
      600 foot drop, 9 lifts, 37 runs
Blue Knob, Pennsylvania, 97 miles away
      1072 foot drop, 7 lifts, 34 runs
Ski Roundtop, Pennsylvania, 97 miles away
      600 foot drop, 11 lifts, 15 runs
 Whitewater Near J T's Motel:
Cross Fork, Potter County, 12 miles away
      Class III - 8.8 miles long (T418 Short Run to Pennsylvania Route 144)
Slate Run, Lycoming County, 12 miles away
      Class II-III - 6.3 miles long (Picnic area to Pine Creek)
Cedar Run, Tioga/Lycoming County, 12 miles away
      Class III - 6.6 miles long (Leetonia to Pine Creek)
Pine Creek, Tioga County, 15 miles away
      Class I-II - 6 miles long (Ansonia to Blackwell)
Young Womans Creek, Clinton County, 16 miles away
      Class III - 7.4 miles long (LR18020 to Pennsylvania Route 120)
 Public Lands Near J T's Motel:
Ole Bull State Park, Pennsylvania, 11 miles away
Leonard Harrison State Park, Pennsylvania, 14 miles away
Sinnemahoning State Park, Pennsylvania, 30 miles away
Hills Creek State Park, Pennsylvania, 32 miles away
 Trails Near J T's Motel:
Clark Farm Trail, Potter , 1 miles away
Dry Bottom Trail, Potter , 2 miles away
Phoenix Trail, Potter , 3 miles away
Hemlock Trail, Potter , 3 miles away
Tom Cabin Trail, Potter , 4 miles away
 Campgrounds Near J T's Motel:
Ox Yoke Inn, Galeton, 1 miles away
Kearse's Campground, Gaines, 7 miles away
Pine Creek Vista Campgrounds, Gaines, 7 miles away
Kenshire Campground, Gaines, 7 miles away
Lyman Run State Park - Lower, Galeton, 7 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions