placesofamerica.com

Hotels > Pennsylvania > Lock Haven Micro > Shiloh Lodge

      
  

Shiloh Lodge, Ulysses, Pennsylvania

  While the weather is wonderful it's a splendid idea to visit all the nearby attractions close to Shiloh Lodge. Lots of people from Ulysses come to Shiloh Lodge, and if you want a little side tour, try Ellis Hollow. The Losey Trail offers hiking at its best, and a fine site to camp here at Shiloh Lodge is Lyman Run State Park. Everybody nearby loves skiing at Ski Denton, and whitewater paddling is not
    for everybody but if it's for you then, we recommend Cross Fork. Don't forget to take a good little spree to Ninemile Run. 5 great ski lifts take skiers up the hill, so they can take pleasure in the 22
trails of the nearby ski resort, Ski Denton. Ski Denton has an elevation difference of 650 feet and obtains 8 feet of beautiful snow yearly. Ski Denton is a wonderful ski resort, everybody loves it. 68% of the trails are intermediate or beginner and appropriate for kids and beginners. The rest of the 200 acres of ski terrain, 32%, consists of black and red trails. The T418 Short Run to Pennsylvania Route 144 segment is a magnificent 8. 


User input for Shiloh Lodge, Ulysses, Pennsylvania:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
1358 S Brookland Rd
Ulysses, Pennsylvania 16948
phone number


These are some hotels near Shiloh Lodge, Ulysses that can be booked online.

Best Inn, Wellsville
CLICK_ABOVE
20.4 miles away
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Wellsville, Wellsville
CLICK_ABOVE
20.7 miles away
Best Western Maple City Inn, Hornell
CLICK_ABOVE
28.2 miles away
Econo Lodge Hornell, Hornell
CLICK_ABOVE
30.2 miles away
Days Inn Hornell NY, Hornell
CLICK_ABOVE
30.2 miles away
Ozs Homestay, Shinglehouse
CLICK_ABOVE
30.8 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven, Lock Haven
CLICK_ABOVE
40 miles away
Best Western Lock Haven, Lock Haven
CLICK_ABOVE
40.4 miles away
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Bath, Bath
CLICK_ABOVE
41 miles away
Super 8 Bath Hammondsport Area, Bath
CLICK_ABOVE
41 miles away
Days Inn Bath Hammondsport, Bath
CLICK_ABOVE
41.1 miles away
Econo Lodge Cuba, Cuba
CLICK_ABOVE
41.6 miles away
Inn At Houghton Creek, Houghton
CLICK_ABOVE
42.4 miles away
Hampton Inn - Suites Lamar, Mill Hall
CLICK_ABOVE
42.5 miles away
Quality Inn Mill Hall, Mill Hall
CLICK_ABOVE
42.6 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Shiloh Lodge.
 Ski Areas Near Shiloh Lodge:
Ski Denton, Pennsylvania, 5 miles away
      650 foot drop, 5 lifts, 22 runs
Ski Sawmill, Pennsylvania, 36 miles away
      515 foot drop, 4 lifts, 13 runs
Swain, New York, 36 miles away
      650 foot drop, 6 lifts, 30 runs
Tussey Mountain, Pennsylvania, 53 miles away
      500 foot drop, 5 lifts, 8 runs
Bristol Mountain, New York, 55 miles away
      1200 foot drop, 6 lifts, 32 runs
Holiday Valley, New York, 67 miles away
      750 foot drop, 12 lifts, 52 runs
Holimont, New York, 69 miles away
      700 foot drop, 8 lifts, 50 runs
Kissing Bridge, New York, 74 miles away
      600 foot drop, 9 lifts, 37 runs
Blue Knob, Pennsylvania, 94 miles away
      1072 foot drop, 7 lifts, 34 runs
Cockaigne, New York, 100 miles away
      430 foot drop, 4 lifts, 15 runs
 Whitewater Near Shiloh Lodge:
Cross Fork, Potter County, 11 miles away
      Class III - 8.8 miles long (T418 Short Run to Pennsylvania Route 144)
Young Womans Creek, Clinton County, 20 miles away
      Class III - 7.4 miles long (LR18020 to Pennsylvania Route 120)
Slate Run, Lycoming County, 20 miles away
      Class II-III - 6.3 miles long (Picnic area to Pine Creek)
Cedar Run, Tioga/Lycoming County, 21 miles away
      Class III - 6.6 miles long (Leetonia to Pine Creek)
Pine Creek, Tioga County, 23 miles away
      Class I-II - 6 miles long (Ansonia to Blackwell)
 Public Lands Near Shiloh Lodge:
Ole Bull State Park, Pennsylvania, 13 miles away
Leonard Harrison State Park, Pennsylvania, 22 miles away
Sinnemahoning State Park, Pennsylvania, 26 miles away
Sizerville State Park, Pennsylvania, 30 miles away
 Trails Near Shiloh Lodge:
Losey Trail, Potter , 2 miles away
Storey Trail, Potter , 2 miles away
Brown Trail, Potter , 2 miles away
Buckseller Run Trail, Potter , 3 miles away
Beehive Trail, Potter , 3 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Shiloh Lodge:
Coudersport Golf Club, Coudersport, 14 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Shiloh Lodge:
Lyman Run State Park, Galeton, 4 miles away
Lyman Run State Park - Lower, Galeton, 4 miles away
Penn-York Camp & Retreat Center, Ulysses, 6 miles away
Cherry Springs State Park, Cross Fork, 8 miles away
Ox Yoke Inn, Galeton, 8 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions