placesofamerica.com

Hotels > Minnesota > Faribault-Northfield Micro > Archer House

      
  

Archer House, Northfield, Minnesota


  Your finest hour is waiting here for you in Northfield. If you're here at Archer House, you could pop by Heath Creek, and there's always Cannon River Dam to check out right next door to Archer House. A spree to Nerstrand Big Woods State Park when you're here at Archer House is never a bad idea, and lots of folks from Northfield come here. A game of bowling is cool at close by Jesse James Lanes. Cannon
    River Wilderness Area Site 3 is a splendid campground nearby; a nice locality to bowl near Archer House is Farmington Lanes. An afternoon playing golf at Northfield Golf Club is always a pleasure. Buck
Hill close by is a great ski resort; it obtains 5 feet of snow yearly; it has 13 ski runs, 11 different ski lifts, and a good 309-foot altitude difference. Buck Hill is a good ski resort, everyone likes it. 68% of the ski runs are blue and green and suited for kids and beginners. The rest of the 45 acres of skiable territory, 32%, consists of difficult ski runs. 


User input for Archer House, Northfield, Minnesota:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



Address:
212 Division St
Northfield, Minnesota 55057

Coordinates:
Latitude: 44.458401
Longitude: -93.158997
phone number


These are some hotels near Archer House, Northfield that can be booked online.

Archer House River Inn, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
0 miles away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Northfield, MN, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
.4 miles away
AmericInn Northfield, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
1.3 miles away
Americas Best Value Inn And Suites Northfield, Northfield
CLICK_ABOVE
1.9 miles away
Americas Best Value Inn Faribault, Faribault
CLICK_ABOVE
11.7 miles away
Days Inn Faribault, Faribault
CLICK_ABOVE
11.8 miles away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites MINNEAPOLIS - LAKEVILLE, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
13.2 miles away
Candlewood Suites LAKEVILLE I-35, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
13.5 miles away
AmericInn Apple Valley, Apple Valley
CLICK_ABOVE
14.1 miles away
Quality Inn Lakeville, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
14.6 miles away
Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeville, Lakeville
CLICK_ABOVE
14.9 miles away
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.3 miles away
AmericInn Burnsville, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.4 miles away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.4 miles away
Hampton Inn Minneapolis-Burnsville, Burnsville
CLICK_ABOVE
16.4 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Archer House.
 Ski Areas Near Archer House:
Buck Hill, Minnesota, 16 miles away
      309 foot drop, 11 lifts, 13 runs
Hyland, Minnesota, 24 miles away
      175 foot drop, 6 lifts, 14 runs
Welch Village, Minnesota, 30 miles away
      360 foot drop, 10 lifts, 60 runs
Afton Alps, Minnesota, 32 miles away
      350 foot drop, 18 lifts, 41 runs
Trollhaugen, Wisconsin, 58 miles away
      260 foot drop, 9 lifts, 22 runs
Wild Mountain, Minnesota, 58 miles away
      300 foot drop, 8 lifts, 25 runs
Mount Kato, Minnesota, 63 miles away
      240 foot drop, 8 lifts, 19 runs
Powder Ridge, Minnesota, 90 miles away
      290 foot drop, 7 lifts, 15 runs
 Whitewater Near Archer House:
Vermilion River, Dakota County, 25 miles away
      Class II-III+ - 0.5 miles long (Falls to Old Mill in Hastings)
Whitewater Outfitter - Edina Travel Leaders, Hennepin County, 25 miles away
      Whitewater outfitter
 Public Lands Near Archer House:
Mississippi National River & Recreation Area, St. Paul - MN, 26 miles away
Saint Croix National Scenic River, Saint Croix Falls - WI, 59 miles away
Nerstrand Big Woods State Park, Minnesota, 6 miles away
Rice Lake State Park, Minnesota, 18 miles away
Sakatah Lake State Park, Minnesota, 28 miles away
Afton State Park, Minnesota, 33 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Archer House:
Northfield Golf Club, Northfield, 1 miles away
Fountain Valley Golf Club, Farmington, 9 miles away
Willow Run Golf Course, Sioux Falls, 9 miles away
Southern Hills Golf Club, Farmington, 11 miles away
Willinger's Golf Club, Northfield, 11 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Archer House:
Cannon River Wilderness Area Site 3, Dundas, 6 miles away
Cannon River Wilderness Area Site 2, Dundas, 6 miles away
Cannon River Wilderness Area Site 1, Dundas, 6 miles away
Nerstrand-Big Woods State Park, Nerstrand, 7 miles away
Dakota County Fairground, Farmington, 8 miles away
 Lakes Near Archer House:
Union Lake, Rice , 10 miles away
Holland Lake, Dakota , 16 miles away
Gun Club Lake, Dakota , 20 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions