placesofamerica.com

Hotels > Michigan > Marquette Micro > Cedar Motor Inn

AMENITIESMORE INFORESERVE

      
  

Cedar Motor Inn, Marquette, Michigan

 AMENITIES:
Accessible facilities, Children welcome, Family plan, Free parking, Housekeeping - daily, Indoor pool, Jacuzzi, Limited service housekeeping, Pool, Sauna, Security, Wakeup service, Wireless internet connection in public areas,

As the weather is good it's a perfect idea to take advantage of all the cool stuff to do in the neighborhood of Cedar Motor Inn. Have a great hiking adventure
    along the Holyoke Trail, and a great location to bowl close to Cedar Motor Inn is Country Lanes. Looking for some flowing water? Try Nealy Creek; whitewater paddling is not for everybody but if it's for
you then, we recommend Dead River. In the event that you love bowling, Superior Lanes close to Cedar Motor Inn is fine for you. You'll meet a lot of people from Negaunee here; Country Village RV Park is a magnificent local campground. Marquette is a splendid ski area, everyone loves it. 65% of the runs are beginner and intermediate and appropriate for children and novices. The rest of the 151 acres of skiable terrain, 35%, consists of advanced and expert runs. 

Address:
2523 US Highway 41 W
Marquette, Michigan 49855

Coordinates:
Latitude: 46.513763
Longitude: -87.599625
       


GET ROOM RATES
Arrival Date

Departure Date
Adults
Children



User input for Cedar Motor Inn, Marquette, Michigan:
Be the first to submit input on this hotel




      



These are some other hotels near Cedar Motor Inn, Marquette.

Jasper Ridge Inn Ishpeming, Ishpeming
CLICK_ABOVE
5.5 miles away
Magnuson Hotel Country Inn, Ishpeming
CLICK_ABOVE
5.7 miles away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marquette, MI, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
11 miles away
Comfort Suites Marquette, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
11 miles away
Days Inn Marquette, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
11.1 miles away
My Place Hotel-Marquette MI, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
11.2 miles away
Holiday Inn MARQUETTE, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
11.9 miles away
Settle Inn Marquette, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
12.3 miles away
Staybridge Suites MARQUETTE, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
13.1 miles away
Ramada Marquette, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
13.9 miles away
Hampton Inn Marquette-Waterfront MI, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
14.4 miles away
Landmark Inn, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
14.4 miles away
Econo Lodge Lakeside, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
15.6 miles away
Americas Best Value Inn Marquette, Marquette
CLICK_ABOVE
17.4 miles away
Days Inn Iron Mountain, Iron Mountain
CLICK_ABOVE
44.4 miles away
* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.

   
HOTELGUIDE
These outdoors activities are available near Cedar Motor Inn.
 Ski Areas Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Marquette, Michigan, 12 miles away
      600 foot drop, 4 lifts, 25 runs
Norway Mountain, Michigan, 39 miles away
      500 foot drop, 6 lifts, 17 runs
Gladstone Ski Park, Michigan, 49 miles away
      200 foot drop, 5 lifts, 6 runs
Ski Brule, Michigan, 79 miles away
      500 foot drop, 11 lifts, 17 runs
 Whitewater Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Dead River, Marquette County, 6 miles away
      Class IV-V+ - 6.9 miles long (McClure Dam to Forestville Road)
Escanaba River - Middle Branch, Marquette County, 7 miles away
      Class II-IV - 1.6 miles long (1.2 mile above CR565 to 0.4 mile below CR565)
Big Garlic River, Marquette County, 7 miles away
      Class III-V - 3.3 miles long (Goldmine Road to Cty 550)
Carp River, Marquette County, 10 miles away
      Class III-V(V+) - 2.5 miles long (Carp Lake dam to CR553)
Escanaba River - Middle Branch, Marquette County, 10 miles away
      Class II-IV+ - 9.3 miles long (White City Falls to 1 mile above CR565)
 Public Lands Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Munising - MI, 68 miles away
Van Riper State Park, Michigan, 27 miles away
Laughing Whitefish Falls State Park, Michigan, 37 miles away
Craig Lake State Park, Michigan, 39 miles away
 Trails Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Holyoke Trail, Marquette , 4 miles away
 Beaches Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Squaw Beach, Marquette , 17 miles away
 Golf Courses Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Wawonowin Country Club, Champion, 12 miles away
Marquette Golf & Country Club, Marquette, 13 miles away
Chocolay Downs Golf Course, Marquette, 14 miles away
University Park Golf Course, Marquette, 14 miles away
Red Fox Run Golf Course, Gwinn, 18 miles away
 Campgrounds Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Country Village RV Park, Ishpeming, 6 miles away
Horseshoe Lake Campgrounds, Gwinn, 10 miles away
Bass Lake State Forest Campground - Marquette, Gwinn, 12 miles away
Pike Lake State Forest Campground - Marquette, Gwinn, 12 miles away
Marquette Tourist Park, Marquette, 13 miles away
 Lakes Near Cedar Motor Inn:
Greenwood Reservoir, Marquette , 14 miles away

Outdoors related information copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc. - Detailed hotel information copyright © Interactive Hotel Solutions